Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dating Email That Made Me Cry Cos He Was Actually Very Pretty...

"Hello their when you meet someone for the first time you say hello or hi.* 
Its a very normal thing to do you know,anyway dont think youl find alot of smart folk 
on here to be honest. 
Fancy a bit of verbal ping pong drop me a line Cya. lol"
*(my blog states this is a dull opening but only when unaccompanied by decent chat).

Right.  Don't get me started on the lack of apostrophes, lack of spacing, incorrect use of 'their' and the spelling - AND THE FACT THAT HIS ENTIRE ACTUAL PROFILE IS IN CAPS LOCK (and has zero punctuation so I know his email is neither funny nor ironic).


A life for me and 4,000 cats is a sure thing!


Anyone thinking of giving me the - "och it's a few wee typos, chill oot" chat, let me remind you that my profile clearly states the things that piss me off.  If you can't be bothered to check your first email then cya (I was actually a bit sick typing that text speak)!  Emails after that can be forgiven...the first one being full of shit just shows of a lack of thought which does not bode well.  I need to know I am with an equal not a fucking twat.


That's all.


PS - he did not receive a reply despite being a very beautiful man!

No comments: