Monday 2 May 2011

Pulsating Eye/Hand, Getting Shot in the Head, Fighting a T-Rex

I just woke up in a panic after dreaming I had an open, pulsating and bleeding eye on the back of my hand that summoned bad things.

I was disputing a production contract but was late to a meeting so didn't want to interrupt, this is when the eye started pulsating heavily on my hand.

I heard a drama coming from the room I was meant to be in and saw a T-Rex running wild trying to eat people.  I went into the room and the T-Rex came at me but then saw my hand and ran off, saying he would get me later (him talking didn't seem odd!).

The man running the class thought this was weird so he put a plastic bag over my head and told someone to shoot me.  They did and it hurt.  I took the bag off my head and shouted 'any need' cos my head was now pounding.

They were shocked that I was still alive.

The eye was pulsing harder and now bleeding.  I got my contract sorted then headed into the mini woods (which happened to be in the car park at the 'new' shops in Dalgety Bay.  The evil woman in white lived/slept in a hollowed out tree at the end where the video shop used to be, the wizard kind of lived in the middle and the man with his head on fire lived in the 'scary ghost train ride' up where the travel agents used to be.

I saw the evil woman in white, the wizard and the 'fire man' all coming towards me.  I didn't know which were goodies and which were baddies so I ran away and, essentially just ran round the car park, only it wasn't a car park anymore, it was all trees and woods and scary circus/funfair rides.

My hand was really hurting now and I was getting pissed off.  The T-Rex came out of nowhere but I just told him to fuck off and go and find someone without a pulsating hand/eye to eat.  He did, in fact, fuck off!

I ran over a gymnsatics beam to get away from the woman in white, who had really horrid hair, when I just I stopped and shouted - 'who is not scared of my pulsating eye/hand and who is here to save me?'

The wizard stepped forward and together we ran to my pal, Michelle Johnston's, police car. 

I drove but had to navigate up the side of a fence with parked cars squeezing us in.  Just as I was about to ram the cars to get away, they all magically moved.

I drove out of the Dalgety Bay Shops car park and then woke up with pins and needles in my hand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The horror business is getting to you! ;)
Leigh

armourae said...

Just looking at my dream diary for the last 4 years, I rarely get the kind of surreal dreams you have,not since the 70s! Unless I eat something strong like Saint Agur.
Mine are usually 'sensible'. Having a series of locations recurring, some real some imaginary. It's the feelings I have in the dreams that are the major factor.
There's usually a lot of conversations in my dreams. My late sister & father, the woman I've loved since I was 18 & my deceased nuns are the ones who keep turning up in various locales to talk to me.

-Your dreams are more fun!

lifewiththeraw said...

Fun is sometimes not the word I'd use! Some of them are just mental :-)