Wednesday 5 December 2012

Holy Fuck, I'm a Student

So, I've put this shit on Facebook but now it's on my blog so that my one reader in The Congo can see it.

In a nutshell, I'm a 38 year old living in a flat full of 18-23 year olds.

One 22 year old is causing more drama than you can imagine! He refuses to clean, he refuses to wash dishes he refuses to cease using MY property (plates, cups, dishes, pans etc). He refuses to lock our door, he refuses to close the freezer door!

Background: I'm 38 and came to student halls with a 2 bedroom flat full of stuff! Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, pans, utensils etc.

Everyone was happy to use my stuff and I was happy for them to use it.

Until...

Andrew showed himself to be a twat.

It is hard living with 4 other people you don't know who are from different countries but you make allowances and you learn their ways and adapt - it's called 'compromise'.

Apart from Andrew, we all get on like a house on fire. But we would all like to set fire to Andrew.

Andrew refuses to clean, he uses all my stuff without washing it and is generally a twat. He has ripped the cleaning rota off the wall and has called us all names varying from cow to twat to cunt.

The following are pics of the letters that have been sent to him with a copy to the main office:

Letter one:

































Reply one:























































Reply Two:

It's safe to say that the guy is a complete and utter tosser. I genuinely think he has psychopathic tendencies. He doesn't care for anyone but himself and any gesture towards us is empty and meaningless.

He is my first proper human study so I should be grateful really!

He is a twat. We are hoping he gets moved. If he doesn't move, potentially, all 4 of us will be moving! What a drama!

I'm having exam drama, coursework drama and court drama (I'm suing a shit photographer right now) so I'd quite happily not have to deal with this but hey ho...

Twatbags!

No comments: