Saturday 13 June 2009

First Proper Post

Okay, so this is my first actual post. Here we go:

Fags = none
Cakes = 1 cream donut
Coffee = half a jar
Sex = none, but it is only 6pm so give me time

Tonight I am heading out to see my mate in his new play 'A Cock & Bull Story' - anything with Cock in the title is alright as far as I'm concerned but other than that, bugger all is happening today.

Have just had a bath, into which I dropped a little piece of the aforementioned donut by accident, and did a face pack, which has left me a little bit blotchy. I may have to put a bag over my head before heading to the play. But wait...it's on in Leith...so even with a blotchy face and a donut filled spare tire, I'm still likely to pull.

Will keep you posted on my outing in tomorrows exciting installment...

No comments: