Sunday 14 June 2009

Carnage

So, I went to see my mate in a play last night (Sat). I went by myself and was planning the following:

See play
Have 1 beer to say 'well done' at the end
Come home for an early night and do my fake tan

Here is what actually happened:

Saw play
Had beers with lots of gay men and handed business cards out like confetti
Got invited to The List Festival Opening Party
Had more beers and moved to another pub in Leith with the play crew
Had more beers and then went to Sneaky Petes to dance to rave music (yes, you did read that right!)
Had more beers
Did dodgy dad dancing with Eddie, my new pal, whilst the boys watched on in despair at a 45 and 35 year old bouncing about like twats!
Left Sneaky Petes at 3am and decided to continue the 'after show' party at my flat
Walked and Rik-shawed home
Chapped Kirsty up to see if she wanted to come to the party (sorry Kirk)
Had more beers
Played charades (very badly)
Laughed a lot
Watched the boys throw the stork out of the living room window at 5am...
Went to bed at 7am
Got up at 12
Spent the rest of the day going 'uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr' whilst cleaning and getting rid of empty bottles
Watched The Goonies and Saw 3

I am now going to bed cos I've an 13 month old bloke round for the day tomorrow...have to be a responsible adult for a whole 12 hours! Wish me luck!

Holy crap, what a night!

No comments: