Friday 19 November 2010

Dumb Waiters, CHiPs and Billy Ray Cyrus

Latest dream:

I found out that one of my best mates, Claire, had breezed in and bought the Odeon (our New Victoria project) from under us.  She had negotiated them down from £3million to £6,000 for the building.

She was turning it into a gothic picture house and I turned up to shout at her for not consulting me at all about the theatre aspects.  She ran away from me and hid in a dumb waiter.

Billy Ray Cyrus was warming up on stage and I decided to put my hair in a bun using drinking straws to hold it together.

I called my 2 other directors to let them know that we had lost the building and we all started crying on the phone.

That bloke from CHiPs (Erik Estrada) was one of the joiners working in the building and he came over to console me and, of course, I snogged him.  I then found out that my mate Kirsten was dating his partner (the blonde one) and we decided to double date and they took us out on their motorbikes!

No comments: