Sunday 23 October 2011

New Dating Site Email...

OK, so I will give this a go to prove that there are nice normal guys who can spell.

This is the best profile I have ever read, honestly, fantastic. I intend to steal most of it for my own.


I only came online to delete my profile as I too, am sick of the "hi, how are you?" emails.

Some facts about me.

I learned to drive, age 8, in West Africa.
I have eaten fish beside the Sea of Galilee.
I was part of a Ferrari race team pit crew.
I make great Tacos.
I swam with wild Dolphins off the coast of Key West.
I have driven a Delorean at 88 mph (one for the geeks)
I prefer hotels to camping.
I taught myself to play the guitar in 6 months then performed on stage.
I have driven across America, twice.
I have just read the funniest profile.

I couldn't help noticing that you have no pets but still enjoy taking your cat and dog to shows. Are you just kidnapping random animals to feed a rosette fetish?

Anyway, hope this gave you a laugh if nothing else, maybe speak to you again.



My response:


Okay, the Dad jokes about the aromatic duck = :-(  


The chat about swinging the animal at the RSPCA = :-) 


Hello!


You got a reply - you must've used correct grammar and punctuation and must not be mental (I have mentalometer) - at least on the face of it!


Anyway hello, how are you, what's your favourite colour and all the usual shite :-)



***


Please note, this guy mentioned the swinging cat thing and duck thing in his 'actual' profile, which I read before replying!  - I'm not actually mental! 


Happy smiley face.

No comments: