Friday 21 September 2012

Mum, Dad, Sis and Best Pals

I'm only here because people have believed in me.

My Mum, Dad, Sis and best pals knew I should be doing drama, film and serial killer stuff and never told me not to.

They came to every show I ever did, even the really shit ones.  They listened to all the random rantings I had about Jack the Ripper.

I did a speech in 1st year on Jack the Ripper. It made sure I didn't get beaten up for a week cos I used china graph pens and images on the OHP. I also made it clear that I understood the Locard principle of transference - every contact leaves a trace.

I have recently produced 7 films in 6 months whilst coming out of the other side of a divorce. I have acted in many more. 

I am now studying Forensic Psychobiology, full time at University.

I'm sure I wouldn't have done any of it without the love and faith of my family.

My Mum and wee Sis are everything to me (my Dad is now deid but he still counts). My best friends are awesome.

They believe in me. 

That is amazing.

My mum just wants me to be happy. What more should a parent ask for? 

My Mum is the best :-)

LYL Mama Raw xx

1 comment:

Mum said...

LYL more xxx