Saturday 16 March 2013

Another Mentalist Wants to Marry Me After Sending 3 PM's Through Facebook...

Him
Hello,you have a wonderful look of which i would love to be your very good friend and know you better,please if you do not mind telling me much of yourself. Have a nice day , Waits for your reply.

Me
Who are you?

Him
Thank you for your respond and i am happy having you as my friend,i am 51 years old,I came from SIMI Valley California and work as UN peace keeping committee under assignment here in Afghanistan and i was leading troops of 3rd infantry in Syria,please i want to know are you married, what is your job,and your age?take care.

Me
You're 51. No way Jose.

Him
I re-visited your profile today; your profile is good and so interested. I love it. I have to admit that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are so beautiful. I have some questions I want to ask you? Have you ever really love a man? To understand him, know him in any thought. See inside. Hear every dream, and give him wings when he wants to fly. To tell him that it's going to last forever. I want you to answer the questions above. I would like to see your question and to see how much love you have for your loved ones. I will tell you more about myself in my next email Take good care of yourself and have a nice day. With love

Me
I have answered your questions in the order they were posted:

You: I re-visited your profile today; your profile is good and so interested. I love it.
Me: Thank you but I have to wonder what you gained from my profile as it’s pretty private?

You: I have to admit that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
Me:    Thank you, have you never seen Cameron Diaz?

You:    You are so beautiful.
Me:    Thank you. Have you never seen Penelope Cruz?

You:    I have some questions I want to ask you? Have you ever really love a man?
Me:    Love a man? Well yes I have but it ended badly when he told me he used to be a woman and that his penis was fake

You:    To understand him, know him in any thought.
Me:    I’m not sure I will ever understand men, except that they mostly like beer and boobs.

You:    See inside. Hear every dream, and give him wings when he wants to fly.
Me:    I did cast a spell on a guy once, in the hope that he would fly away. I didn’t work and he plummeted from the building. Sad day.

You:    To tell him that it's going to last forever.
Me:    Hey, who am I to promise ‘lasting forever’I can’t keep a mint plant alive.

You:    I want you to answer the questions above. I think I have. I would like to see your question and to see how much love you have for your loved ones.
Me:    I have much love for my loved ones. You aren’t one of them, obviously.

You:    I will tell you more about myself in my next email
Me:    Okay, can’t wait.

Me
Have you ever loved a woman so much that she is screaming in silence fast on her feet ready to run from you?

Him
I just have to tell you a little about myself, if not for other things but for the efforts you have made in giving me a good feeling of love this few time we have spent together. I’ve turned to look for a partner, because this is the 3rd year since i divorce my wife, and i thought i can be able to live the rest without woman, but as the days passes by, i understand the need for me to have another woman to share my love with, well i am very new on the search but i haven’t yet met someone who has really fulfilled my expectations. I am from America but right now I am still in Afghanistan and I am 51 years old and i am divorce, I have a daughter. I’m not searching for adventures or games, on the contrary, I hope to find that special person in you, and someone with whom I can create the family I’ve always wanted and spend the rest of my life with. Therefore, I sincerely look forward to becoming a proof that this type of meeting possibility really works and changes our lives. As regards my family, i am the only son child of my parents and i have only one sister is just two of us, and my sister who is taking care of my daughter now both my parents are dead. I have a daughter named DORA and she is 13 years old, my wife divorced since 2010. Actually I enter face book because I am searching for a wife and because I want to marry outside my country so that I will learn a different culture and customs. But because my job so I don’t not have time to travel out until my assignment in Afghanistan, so I decided to use this media searching a good, lovely and honest caring wife and I promised my daughter that I must get a wife and step mother for her this year As I told you I am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I see your picture in the face book my heart really accepted you and good feelings I have for you never go away from me and it may sound funny to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because am falling in love with you. Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you’re ready to be a mother of my child? With love.

Me
Well, I'm barren but I'd like to know more about your plans. Do you have a big penis? That's a deal breaker for me. Less than 6 inches doesn't interest me.


Him
My dearest, I am so happy reading your message and I also thank the Almighty God who has made it possible for two of us to meet and with the oath I took as a soldier to defend my country I uphold the same oath to you to love and care for you and protect you with my life and the last drop of my blood. Actually like I told you in my previous message my assignment will finish soon and I will be going back to my country and I have planning to come visit you in your country by end of next month so that we will do the marriage and other things and after that we will live together as one family. please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU? The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you details.

Me
I'm gutted that you're a bot :-(

No comments: