Wednesday 9 February 2011

Rats Tails, Shit Theatre and A Car In A Bag!

Got an invitation to pop round to a pals house cos she was having a few folks in.  All of them had babies and I met my new nephew who was actually 7 and it didn't seem weird that I'd never met him before or that my sister hadn't told me he existed!  He was 6ft tall!


Bridget (my smart car) had transformed into one of those kids cars with mini engines and I was zooming about on her - she came with a fold up back pack so you could carry her around when not driving her!


After my pals house, I went to meet the girls as I was performing a rehearsed reading with them.  I'd left my script at home so someone printed me off a new copy.  However, just as I got onto the stage, I realised that all the pages were in the wrong order and I had to make everything up, everyone else was pissed off but I knew it had been done on purpose.  In between scenes I kept trying to sort my script and was getting very stressed, then I realised my back pack with my car in it had gone.  I went looking for it in the basement of the building and was accosted by my ex husbands new woman who put rats tails in my hood and down my back.  I was fuming cos I had to get back on to the stage.


I finished the show (which was total shit but got a standing ovation?!) and then went looking for 'rat tail bint'.  I found her outside the building having a smoke (she doesn't smoke).


I told her she was childish and a cow and then my ex and all his pals came outside.  I felt a bit stupid (considering I had bunches in) but I stood my ground anyway.  I made my ex cry by reminding his what a complete cunt he was and that his new stylish moostache made him look like a paedophile.  He was smoking too!  All his mates told me that they were on my side but I just told them all to get lost and that I didn't need them in my life.  After a few home truths, I spun round with a swish of my bunches and told them all to fuck off. I then continued looking for my car-in-a-bag.  I found her and all was well.


I went back into the nightclub/theatre space and found that all my mates were there and had organised a 'BOO-YA' party for me for finally telling my ex what a shit he was and standing my ground with his gang.


We had an amazing time and I only cried a little bit.


Then I woke up cos a chav was playing chap door run at 2 in the twatting morning!  Am still awake so thought I might as well jot my dream down!

No comments: