Tuesday 28 June 2011

Smart Car Drivers versus Non Smart Car Drivers

Right, let me get a few things straight:

  • I drive a Smart car.  
  • She is called Bridget.  
  • She is brilliant and is an actual car.  
  • I can take her on motorways and drive her quite fast (as long as it's not too windy).
  • We are not looking for a fight on the roads
  • We are quite happy to be left to tootle along and get to where we need to get to.

However, if you drive a big gas guzzling bastard of a car and me and Bridget overtake you, this is not, I repeat NOT:

a) an insult to your manliness
b) a piss-take towards your car
c) meant in any way to be the instigation of a chase and/or a fight


Therefore, when me and Bridget DO overtake you, as is our wont, please DO NOT:

  • speed up behind us like a fucking maniac to 're-overtake' us then stare into the car, laugh and shake your head whilst sticking up the V's
  • speed up whilst me and Bridget are overtaking you forcing us to pull back in behind you
  • wind down your window and shout 'get a real car' 

That's it.


No comments: