Friday 17 June 2011

My 'Apprentice' Application... purely fir the banter...


I think I would have a right laugh on the prog - "too young to care and too old to give a shit" - THE PERFECT COMBINATION!

Bring on The Raw!

My initial application:
Why should you be Lord Sugar's business partner? 
* Why not?

What makes you different from everyone else applying?  
* I can turn my hand to anything and, with my actor training, I am used to adapting to most situations.

What is the most interesting thing about you?
* I have double jointed pinkies and have given Glen Michael (Glen Michaels Cavalcade) a row for cheating at 'splat the rat'

What's the most impressive thing you've ever done in business? 
* Set up a business whilst going through a divorce and never spending a penny on advertising, relying solely on word of mouth!

It should be noted that I will be on location shooting and AD'ing a feature film when the auditions are called - just want to see if you can get through to that part of the process by being a normal, non-full-of-pish human being!

update and reply from The Apprentice Team


Thank you for applying

If your application is successful, you will be called to an interview via email in the two weeks following July 8th 2011 in either London, Manchester or Birmingham.
We wish you every luck and success.
The Apprentice T

2 comments:

Soundsmove said...

If they don't use you - they're maaaad, maaaad I tells ya.

lifewiththeraw said...

Well, I did get through Mr G but have declined 'due to filming commitments'!