Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Apprentice - I Got Through The First Stage!

THE APPRENTICE SERIES 8 - AUDITION INFORMATION
Dear Helen Raw,
This email is to confirm that we received your application and that we would like to invite you to take part in our selection process on Monday 18th July 2011.  Your interview time is 14:45. 
Please arrive on time (but no more than 15 minutes early) or we may not be able to see you. 
Place: Radisson Edwardian, Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Machester, M2 5GP.

My email response, declining the offer of an audition:  

Dear Apprentice Team
Thank you for your email letting me know that I have been selected for an initial audition.  
Unfortunately, I have accepted a freelance post as 2nd Assistant Director on a feature film and will be filming on location for the majority of your audition and call back dates so am now unable to participate.
I look forward to reapplying next year and hope the process goes well for you all.
PS, I wasn't lying about the Glen Michael thing!
Kind regards
Helen

Helen Raw, Director, The Raw Talent Company

HOW GLAMOUROUS* DOES THAT SOUND?  In your face Lord Sucre!!


*NB Lord Sucre doesn't need to know that I will actually be spending most of the filming days stuck at the back of a dining bus reprinting call sheets til I'm talking to myself and injecting heroin...

My original application

No comments: