Wednesday 1 December 2010

Tom Cruise, The Council and Forensics Essays

It was only a dream, calm down...:

So, I was temping with Laura and we were best pals with Tom Cruise, in fact she married him.  I wasn't bitter even though I'd known of his existence about 1,000,000 years before her...

Anyway, I went to the HR department and they refused to sort out my tax query so I told them all to 'fuck off' and I would 'sort it masel'.

I found out that there were 'bad' men temping for the council (who I was working for) and I made  it my mission to root them out.  I tried to tell people that they were employing people for free and blatantly flouting the Working Time Directive and National Minumum Wage Acts but noone cared about what I was saying.

I was killed to keep me silent.

Tom Cruise, en route to my funeral, found the pen drive I'd stored all my stuff on and vowed to expose the council and government for the crooks they were.

Tom Cruise was assasinated (spell check?) and his pen drive remains 'unrecovered'.

In the midst of all this, I realised I was late submitting my forensics essay and I failed the first part of the course. 

Thanks Tom Cruise, ya twat!

1 comment:

Jenni O :) said...

one word...."LOL"