Wednesday 13 February 2013

ROUND THREE: Is Facebook the new 'Plenty of Fish'? Marriage for a visa please Madam Helen...

***AND SO IT CONTINUES. 

IT'S NOW THURSDAY 13th FEB - THIS IS EVERYTHING FROM YESTERDAY COS I REALLY COULDN'T BE ARSED WITH HIM***

See here for the original post and to get yourself up to date...

Wednesday 12th February 2013

Him
what you have shown on the internet on your friends? yes i want to marry with you?

Him
where are you..........

Him
dear mam helen if you provide me working visa so its easy for you because not have required so much coast of it? than we will marry when i get on there?

Me
You talk about no cost but it will cost £30,000 to get you a visa.
You have saved up nothing to contribute to this cost.

Him
no mam

Me
I have to think about this.

Him
i am thinking and feel so bad and so embarrassing that you will give pay for my visa lost of money

Him
please forgive me mam helen...

Him
your country 1 pound here here is 130 rupees if you will convert it into my country currency lot of money

Him
becuase my country currency so much down

Me
I understand that but £30,000 in my country is still £30,000. 300 rupees.
I don't have £30,000 to spare for an internet stranger.

Him
mam i am not strenger for you and you not have strenger for me......because you want sexual relation and i am also want sexual relationship with you and every female person because i want earn the money for support my family in this work or any other type of work

Him
mam couple of message before you told me that why you are hesitating to marry with me but now you are hesitating why you doing this?

Him
mam you still not send me your images

Me
You've not sent me your video.

Him
when i get on there you will see me everytime okay

Me
I have to think. I'm going to bed now.

Him
can i come with you on the bed?

Me
That's not a good idea right now, plus, you'd never get here before I have to wake up.

Him
okay mam how much i earn the money from it

Me
Shush, I'm going to bed now.

Him
okay are you alone

Me
That is none of your business right now.

Him
okay its my fault

Me
I'm currently with a goat, if you must know

Him
which type of classes you have takn on where are you worked?

Him
are you sleeping now?

Him 
okay hello dear mam helen….

Me
I was sleeping but am now awake! Going back to sleep to dream about Roger Ramjet.

Him
Who is Roger Ramjet?

Him
Mam are you busy now i miss you?

Me
Roger Ramjet was a children's cartoon. Yes I'm busy, I have to work. Do you not work?

Him
Okay mam helen when you free please talk to me i am waiting to chat with you! Thanks for your reply.

Him
Now i'm free at home with my family.

Me
Probably not til tomorrow night, if I can be arsed

Him
Okay but i really miss you allot now at this time but take care of your self mam helen raw and remember me in your prayers. Thanks!

HE REALLY MISSES ME?! FUCK A DUCK.

Thursday 13th February 2013


Me
I home now and I think we need to have a proper chat about this visa/camel/general farmyard animal situation.  There are too many questions you haven't answered for me...


Him
Okay mam lets talk now?

Him
So?  What kind of questions you want to ask from me?  Where is farmyard in main city or village?

Me
I asked if you have a job. I asked you for a video. Still nothing...
The farmyard is in a city. In my flat and garden, mostly.


Him
Mam what do want to see in the video i send you my images!

Me
Ideally, you talking to me

Him
Okay what about other work?

Him
Dear mam i am not speak a lie not have camera for my video

Him
Mam i don't know why i like you so much because you are very nice human being and i was really respect you allot

Him
But i will try to manage the camera for my own video okay i promise!

Me
Fine, crack on with a video then. Also, do you have a job?


Him
What crack on a video and job have a job can you explain?

Me
Do you have a job in Pakistan? Do you have any hope of helping pay for the visa and farmyard costs?


Him
Mam i am working in pepsi cola distribution in very less salary package!

Me
To be honest, I don't know if I can be arsed wiith this.

Him
Mam what do you think that what type of visa you provide me? Marriage or any other type of?

Him
Mam talk to your lawyer what he said about my visa that kind of visa you can provide me easily?

Him
What type of visa he suggest you for me?

Me
I can't provide you with a visa. It's my immigration officers who will provide the visa. I only have 2 photos of you and zero video... doesn't bode well. Also, my lawyer is to expensive to get involved in this - you can't pay anything so I won't bring in a lawyer.

Me
No offence, if you want a marriage visa, you're going to have to find the money to pay for it.

Him
Mam i am ready to sale my body for sexual relation with every girl and lady if you organized me for sexual relation so than i will give you back your all money easily i am ready for sex but i am hesitating because its really new kind of experience for me dear mam helen.

Him
Mam helen you told me before that you will do something for my visa if you accept sexual relations and marriage to you than you help me about this so now i am ready for doing sex...! Please mam


Me
You know, I've had about 5 similar messages about visas so I'm now thinking you are a scammer.


Him
What scammer?

Me
A scammer is someone trying to get money or a visa out of someone.


Him
Mam don't have money for visa thats why i am thinking on the other way. If i settled on there i promise i will give you back your all money you spending on me or for visa its my promise and you know very well that i am not a liar!

Me
Not a good enough deal for me I'm afraid. I need to know I will get my hard earned money back. Love is not enough.

No comments: