Friday 24 September 2010

Dating Site Conversations...

Why can't I have even have normal conversations with people I've not even met yet...?

Here are just 2 examples of email exchanges on Plenty of Fish (Plenty of Pish).

***

Bloke: wanna give me your email address for chat?x

Raw: don't want to give out my email just yet, sorry :-(


3 days later


Bloke: ermm werent we speaking b4?


3 days later


Bloke: ????


Same day


Bloke: errmmmmmm


1 day later


Raw: I told you I didn't want to give out my email. Then you give me what appears to

be a hard time?? Ermmm...?! Sorry if you're offended because I haven't responded but there was nothing to respond to and I don't do well with 'errmmmmmm' and '?????'. I'm a grown woman, if you want to ask a question, ask it.

Instant reply:


Bloke: cheeky wee thing aint cha,,, i like that ...ok i want to ask you if ud like to get to know one and other ,,,,if so how does one go about getting ur undivided attention and the pleasure of your company?

Raw: thank you for the offer, but no thank you. Happy fishing :-)


Bloke: jeezz whats your gem eh!!!!! good luck ull be needin it...


Raw: Perhaps 'ermmmmmm' and 'weren't we speaking b4' and '?????' work with others but not with me. Sorry!


Bloke: i was beeing polite ,,, and it was not a line ,,,, i was beeing sincere ,,


The Raw has not responded!


LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AND TEXT SPEAK ETC OH AND THAT HE'S 43 AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER...?!!?


Hilarious!

****
Him: you should be in a home

Me: you should be in the home next door

Him: "you should be in the home next door" - you like me that much?

Me: yeah, think you could be the one. Am putting a scrap book together of what our kids might look like....will bring it to our date on Sunday

Him: Our kids will look like Vanilla Ice and be deviants. I'm looking forward to it. Can we grow them in vats of ambiotic fluid in my flat?

Me: yes, I have some leftover barrels we can use, might need to be bleached out though. Where will we get that much ambiotic fluid? We're having 10 right?

Him: I piss ambiotic fluid. 9 only

Me: 9.5

Him: I'm bringing some pepper spray on Sunday

Me: I'm bringing a mallet

Him: I'm bringing my mum
 

No comments: