Tuesday 21 September 2010

Willies and Back From The Dead

Oh my god, last nights dream was INSANE:

So, I had been somewhere and picked up a bloke who I knew (I won't say his name cos he'll get embarrassed).  Another couple of people tagged along as I said I'd have a party.  I came home to a massive house which I still lived in with my mum.  She was sleeping.  My party consisted of eating Wotsits (shock) and watching Falcon Crest!?

We all went to bed and 'bloke' went straight to sleep (how dull?).

As I was due to be going to visit an auntie in the loony bin the next day I set the alarm and then stayed awake.

I got up in the morning and went to see if my mum was awake.  She wasn't.  She had a cat sleeping on her (all our cats are now dead!).  We all got organised to leave but in the end I stayed cos I didn't want to drive my new car to the loony hospital.

I went to visit my other pal who was hanging out with another pal doing stupid dares.  I got roped in.  His pal was wearing a helment and some sort of lightbulb contraption on his willy.  My dare was to pull him along using his willy.  I put on a special glove and did it.

Then I found myself at the pub I used to work in but they had built an aviary next door.  My sister was there talking to an Emu.  THEN my Dad turned up.

He's been dead 17 years but there he was larger than life.  Apparently, he didn't really die, he just got amnesia and wandered off. The he turned into a different bloke and started giving my mum a hard time for dumping him. The mans fiancee (another friend I won't name) started having a go at my mum so I punched her and then we fell out.

I then found myself in a random house with my mum and sister and Dad and the 'willy bloke' and his family.  We were organising a massive group holiday but I got bored and started hoovering.  I then found myself at the theatre watching some mates in a show and complained about it cos they were all chewing gum.

I got to the airport for my holiday, alone, to find that planes didn't exist anymore and we would be going by spaceship. I was not happy about this and spent 40 minutes in the customer services queue to bitch about it and then I missed the ship and didn't make the holiday.

WTF??

No comments: