Monday 13 September 2010

Dead Babies

Holy shit.  I'm seriously needing to get my head examined by a dream person. My brain is clearly fucked up. 

So, my dream:

I was dared to bury Sammy (my fake baby son from the Fringe show I did).  I took him out of the cot and replaced him with plasticine and a baby doll head.  I then buried the 'real' Sammy in the garden and covered him over with wet sand.

I cracked on with my day, cleaning out drawers, tidying under the beds etc as I was packing to go home (no idea where I actually was).  The grandparents of Sammy came home and found the plasticine in the cot and went mental.  They were crying because the baby was dead.  I found it quite surreal because the baby never WAS real.  However, an actual baby had died during the time I was farting about burying bodies and I was blamed.  

I cried and cried and told them that as the baby was blue, she probably was a cot death.  At this point I couldn't tell them that I'd buried Sammy cos they would definitely think I was a baby killer.  No-one believed me.  The mother of the dead baby was attacking me and I had to lock myself in the toilet.

The dead baby then woke up and people still were calling me a baby killer.  Even though many people came forward to vouch for me, I got banished to live in the tower but when I got there, some random bloke was sleeping on the couch.  Another man was grouting the tiles with brown grout and a woman was in the bath.

To this day Sammy is still buried and they think I killed him.  HE WAS A TOY!!!

Not sure what it all means.

Sorry, not a funny blog at all really, just weird, mental and disturbing...welcome to my life! :-)

No comments: